Version 7 of the Ethereum Alarm Clock service has just finished being deployed.
- Full source code for this release can be found on github.
- The latest documentation is available here.
- A new canary contract has been deployed to 0x24d76e09a1b82bfb7fdefa3fb0df1bab01e5b824
- Full instructions on how to verify the deployed bytecode available here.
- Beta release of the scheduling client with compatibility with this new version of the service available on pypi.
This version introduces the following new features.
- Protection against stack depth attacks.
- You can now specify a required gas amount for the executing transaction.
- You can now send ether with a scheduled call.
- Major reduction in the default price of scheduling.
- You can now schedule calls as soon as 10 blocks in the future.
This version also includes a change to how the default price of a scheduled call is determined based on market information. I'll go into detail in a later post about how this mechanism works.
I will be considering version 6 deprecated. If this is problematic for you please reach out to me.