The next iteration of the Alarm service has been deployed to the testnet @ 0x26416b12610d26fd31d227456e9009270574038f. Main net deploy within the week if I don't find any major issues. This is a pretty major release so I want to be sure that everything is running smoothly.
- Code for this release can be found in the master branch on github. https://github.com/pipermerriam/ethereum-alarm-clock/
- The scheduler client for this version is available in the 7.0.0b4 beta release of the ethereum-alarm-clock-client on pypi.
- Some basic example contracts can be found
- Documentation for this release is available here: http://docs.ethereum-alarm-clock.com/en/latest/
Features included in this release are:
- Stack depth attack protection
- Ability to specify the required amount of gas for execution.
- Ability to send ether as part of execution.
- Experimental dynamic pricing model for default Payment
- 26 new function signatures for call scheduling which should fit most any use case.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.